Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.183.89

https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Here's a tool I've found effective in helping my Internet Connection (while running AirVPN).  The tool receives a lot of positive feedback from users.  For most of you Windows users it's probably 2nd nature to optimize the settings this tool 'tweaks' -but for the novice to enthusiast, maybe you'll find it helpful.  Worked like a charm for me.  If inclined to go for it, create a new folder for the .exe/tool, then any back-up data is automatically housed in newly created folder after running.  

I sanboxed it first, ran it though virustotal.com (no negative comments or flags -but please download and execute w/ caution as YMMV).  AirVPN Tech Support didn't say it was unsafe to use, but they didn't say it was "safe" either -as it's closed, ofc. 

The website is pretty neat as well... lots of interesting reads (at least for me).  Hope this program helps a fellow noob... and if anyone recommends against using it, Id welcome the feedback as Id rather be safe than sorry.  Thank you!

It's 100% legit software and a 100% legit website. It really helps because it fills some important holes in Windows' TCP/IP stack configuration.

I found the port database of the website useful sometimes but some of the other info is outdated.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

It's 100% legit software and a 100% legit website. It really helps because it fills some important holes in Windows' TCP/IP stack configuration.

I found the port database of the website useful sometimes but some of the other info is outdated.

Thanks Treiberschreiber!  I appreciate the reply!  Nice to hear some positive feedback from an AirVPN user.  Interesting stuff on the website for sure... tons of interesting sh*t.  Using that Optimizer, combined with connecing to an AirVPN IP/Server closest to me, via Eddie (SSL), really helped curb my ISP's shaping efforts... I finally have strong VPN speeds again -even during peak usage hours.  Thanks again!       

I tried TCP Optimizer before but it changed out the OpenNIC DNS servers I prefer to use so I uninstalled it again. If that could be resolved I would use it again?.

I tried TCP Optimizer before but it changed out the OpenNIC DNS servers I prefer to use so I uninstalled it again. If that could be resolved I would use it again?.

I use some OpenNic DNS servers on one of my machine's via its Windows adapter(s) w/o problems (pre TAP, ofc).  [and OpenDNS for router -neither config changes].  What did it change your DNS servers to -can you recall?  ISP DNS? 

I just looked at the Revision history >  https://www.speedguide.net/articles/tcp-optimizer-revision-history-5811    A cursory glance has me wondering if the forced DNS change was due to, guessing?... "Removed for Windows 8 and newer: NetDMA, DNS Error Caching", or "Updated default URLs in "Preferences" menu to ones that respond to ICMP pings", noted in TCP Optimizer v. 4.00 Beta (2015.04.20).    Interesting info. though... thanks!

I use some OpenNic DNS servers on one of my machine's via its Windows adapter(s) w/o problems (pre TAP, ofc).  [and OpenDNS for router -neither config changes].  What did it change your DNS servers to -can you recall?  ISP DNS? 

I just looked at the Revision history >  https://www.speedguide.net/articles/tcp-optimizer-revision-history-5811    A cursory glance has me wondering if the forced DNS change was due to, guessing?... "Removed for Windows 8 and newer: NetDMA, DNS Error Caching", or "Updated default URLs in "Preferences" menu to ones that respond to ICMP pings", noted in TCP Optimizer v. 4.00 Beta (2015.04.20).    Interesting info. though... thanks!

It changed it to the tick box above ie choose a DNS server automatically I think it says. I changed it back to my preferred DNS servers but it made me unsure about TCP Optimizer so I uninstalled it