Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.185.180

I'm testing AirVPN and a really like it. The only problem is that there's an IPv6 leak in the non network locked mode. It doesn't matter if I deactivate IPv6 in the general settings. The only way to stop this is to activate the network lock.

There are several problems with this.

1. the are no warnings about this anywhere in the software.

2. I might want to use the VPN without the network lock once in a while but it' dangerous because of the leak.

So, I wonder if this is going to be fixed any time soon ? Thx.

The software (client) cannot detect leaks for you by default, for that reason there is a resource called https://ipleak.net .

Many leaks occur because of browser misconfigurations so the tests should be taken using a browser in any case.

You can disable IPv6 in the network adapter settings of your OS, or if you use the client feature to do it - in Advanced settings, IPv6 - Disabled.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Yeah, I've used those sites to find out that deactivating IPv6 in the VPN settings doesn't really deactivate it. My IPv6 was still show up which is dangerous. I know that I can deactivate IPv6 in Windows but that would be even more annoying than using Network lock. Anyways I hope there will be some reliable IPv6 block for normal usage in the future, since other VPNs I've tested have that.

I did that and it wasn't working for me. The test site showed the VPN IPv4 but my real IPv6. I've even restarted the client  and browser several times but that didn't help either. The IPv6 leak finally stopped after I activated network lock.

webRTC?

It's deactivated in my Firefox.