Not connected, Your IP: 3.140.186.241
Sign in to follow this  
Helios210

Fantastic Service! Suggestion for the Client though...

Hey guys,

First off want to say that so far I've been massively impressed by the service, it blows HMA out of the water in terms of speed. However I did notice when using the client that because of the restrictive Uni firewall I'm behind UDP 443 failed consistently, and though it worked when I switched to TCP I think it would be useful for the client to give a prompt to the user, something along the lines of "Connecting on UDP 443 failed, would you like to try TCP 443 instead?" so that those who expect the service to be 'plug-and-play' and don't bother to ask on the forums (and there are quite a few in my, albeit limited, experience) don't uninstall your program and go with someone like HMA instead.

Also is it just me or does ticking 'Expert Mode' in the client do absolutely nothing? I didn't see any changes at all!

Anyway overall the service is a job bloody well done, I'm just directly connecting using a profile and will see out the end of my free trial; assuming your Singaporean servers don't disappear I'll be purchasing a year long subscription after that.

Cheers!

H.