Jump to content
Not connected, Your IP: 216.73.217.74
BumpyToads

Cannot use ethernet after disconnecting from AirVPN

Recommended Posts

Basically title. Windows 10 LTSC, Eddie client 2.26.2. Whenever I disconnect from a server and quit Eddie, my internet will never reconnect properly afterwards. Windows 10's network settings shows "No internet access" on my ethernet. No issues getting internet back as soon as I jump back onto Eddie. I haven't experienced this problem previously with other VPNs. I can confirm I do not have network lock in place. Any suggestions? This is a bit of a dealbreaker for me if I'm effectively internet-less whenever I need to turn the VPN off.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Security Check
    Play CAPTCHA Audio
    Refresh Image

×
×
  • Create New...