Jump to content
Not connected, Your IP: 216.73.216.188
c3p0

UK - Youtube blocked

Recommended Posts

Youtube is asking for login now over all new UK servers.. What a pain in the arse Youtube is.

Any ideas? I hate creating a google account only for that

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure how viable would be to have a UK region going forward... 
UK daddy government is constantly forcing ISPs to block access to sites.

I had a number of trackers failing in Prowlarr and the reason was the above.
So I had switched over to another region, although I'd love to use the shiny new UK servers.

Also Cloudflare has been acting weird lately :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/27/2026 at 10:27 AM, ASiC666 said:

I'm not sure how viable would be to have a UK region going forward... 
UK daddy government is constantly forcing ISPs to block access to sites.

I had a number of trackers failing in Prowlarr and the reason was the above.
So I had switched over to another region, although I'd love to use the shiny new UK servers.

Also Cloudflare has been acting weird lately :huh:


UK is becoming a dystopia day by day

Share this post


Link to post
If you want to use the new UK servers without the annoying YouTube login popups, try changing your browser's DNS to an encrypted non-UK provider or use an extension to spoof your user agent. For Prowlarr and torrenting though, you’re much better off switching to another region entirely, as UK anti-piracy filters are hard-coded at the infrastructure level.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Security Check
    Play CAPTCHA Audio
    Refresh Image

×
×
  • Create New...