Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.180.32

Hi community !
Here's my problem, when i use Eddie Vpn,i launch it, hte grey cloud goes right down on my tool bar, i click and start it, the cloud turns blue, vpn is connected, i can surf on the web, ok.
when I want to shuti it off, i click, disconnect, cloud turns grey, then quit, cloud disappear, i try a new web session, i'm not connected to a vpn but to my main web (no fuc*** captcha to fill in). The problem is :
sometimes, when i start my computer, it seems that the vpn is still connected in background ( but the cloud is not in the toolbar, nor grey, neither blue) and my access to ggogle ask me to fiil the captcha, when i succeed, it tells me that i'm in netherlands (I.E).
why EDDIE seems to be sticked to my network, and how can I do to Shut it off completely when I don't wanna use it ?
thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my poor english... ;)

from my experience (assuming you are using windows) you have 2 options.
1) manually disconnect, deactivate network lock and quit Eddie. then shutdown the system or use it without the VPN
2) if you are going to shutdown or reboot the system and don't want to babysit AirVPN, then disable Windows 10 Fast Start and from Eddie Settings UI tab, uncheck Exit confirmation prompt.
Any of these options should prevent network lock at system restart.