Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.190.144

Posted ... (edited)

Hello!

I've followed your tutorial to get AirVPN on my NVIDIA Shield with Eddie sideloaded and it seems to work. It shows I'm connected to a swrvwr in Oslo.

I port forwarded through your website. Requested a port, got a number. When I click "Test Open", it works, and says "Open!".

I then followed the Reddit tutorial to bind BiglyBT (android) to a VPN /r/VPNTorrents/comments/ppmnax/howto_safely_torrent_on_android_with_biglybt

Everything went smoothly. No hiccups. When I clicked the correct "tun" to bind, BiglyBT loaded for a bit and seemed to work 100%. I tried two things. Firdt was adding the name lf the "extra" interface that appears when I'm connected to AirVPN (it's always tun0 for me). I'm assuming that's a zero, kot an O. And I also tried to add the name of the tunnel that shows up in Eddie's interface: wg0 in BiglyBT's config to bind. Neither worked.

I also added the same port allocated by AirVPN to the BiglyBT configs as well as the options suggested there: 
"Check bind ... on startup" and "Enforce IP bindings ..." and "Pause downloads on loss on binding".

Now, however, when I try to torrent anything, the download never starts. It stays on 0%. I get no tracker errors or anything. Trying to download Ubuntu, added it 29 minutes ago, still nothing.

Any idea of what I could do to debug lr what is wrong? Thank you for the help

IMG_20240203_195802.jpg

Edited ... by Spctr_