Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.42.168
xyz

go4taste.pl is blocked

Hi, I've always had problems with this site. Sometimes I was able to access it through Tor and it also works with Riseup VPN.

I've first checked this thread:
These are my results:
* Message when trying to connect to the site: "Unable to connect"
* Route checking: the site is accessible from almost all servers (99%)
* I've tried a few servers in Europe without success but I've already had this problem for a long time
* ipleak.net: I can only see adresses of AirVPN
* IPv6 is disabled on my system

I wonder if it's because either people run Tor exit nodes or maybe they run their own servers with questionable content:D behind VPN with the help of port-forwarding. Then the VPN servers get blacklisted. Although when I check my IP on https://check.spamhaus.org/ it doesn't say the address is blocked.

Not sure how can I solve this problem but it's my main point with AirVPN - over the last 12 months or so I've had more and more issues like this also with other sites. I also considered moving to a VPN that doesn't allow port-forwarding but the problem is I also need this feature:lol:.

Yet another source of problems may be that the sites detect that the VPN IP belongs to a data center.