Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.53.209
rjay

Google is being blocked from Equuleus in US.

Posted ... (edited)

Getting "403 error - it's not Google, that is all we know" when trying to connect there.  Also, some LoyalFans and Only Fans creator sites are being blocked from Atlanta area servers. Some pages work, some say the page does not exist when attempting to connect from any Atlanta area server. Other US servers work fine on them. Note - not all creator pages are blocked, seems that only ones that the creators are are located in the Southern US.  The atlanta issue has been going on for over a year. I just choose another server whne I want to go to those sites.  But it is a pain.

Occurs on Firefox, Opera, Bing and Chrome. Running Win11 with all latest updates.

Edited ... by rjay

The google thing has been going on for a couple of years and affects many US servers, though IIRC it began in Dallas. The restriction is imposed by google, not Air. All it takes is one bad actor to get a whole IP range banned by google or your favorite bank or shopping site. It comes up in the forum at least weekly, but there is nothing Air can do. As a googler, try another server or use startpage.com to get anonymized google searches. 

Thanks for the responses. I am switching to DuckDuckGo - it seems ok for searching on all VPN servers i've tried so far. Thankfully in today's world their are multiple choices for search engines. 

Try Kagi, too. It's a paid search engine, so there is no real incentive for data collection and advertising.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.