Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.104.248

Hello, 
I would like to have a recommended router model for AirVPN in OPENVpn directly on the router or with custom firmware (dd-wrt , Merlin ??)
I bought a TP-Link 605 but it doesn't work with a clientVPN connection
I need a simple router which will be behind a box (WAN in 192.168.0.253) and in front of a switch (LAN in 192.168.1.1) to connect to my PC, my NAS, my server.

The goal is obviously to set up a VPN in OpenVPN so that ALL traffic coming from the switch goes directly through the VPN and not through the box

Thanks 

23 hours ago, brutaldeath said:

Hello, 
I would like to have a recommended router model for AirVPN in OPENVpn directly on the router or with custom firmware (dd-wrt , Merlin ??)
I bought a TP-Link 605 but it doesn't work with a clientVPN connection
I need a simple router which will be behind a box (WAN in 192.168.0.253) and in front of a switch (LAN in 192.168.1.1) to connect to my PC, my NAS, my server.

The goal is obviously to set up a VPN in OpenVPN so that ALL traffic coming from the switch goes directly through the VPN and not through the box

Thanks 

I use Asus RT-AX86U with Merlin. Not a cheap one but for its price the best one in the market. I have 700-720Mbit speed with AirVPN (wireguard) on my 1Gbit channel, which is the hardware limit for this device for VPN tunneling.
Easy to configure. You can do a lot with this device under Merlin FW. Performance is superb for VPN, Wifi, and networking.