Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.247.31

I checked and it seems I'm an AirVPN subscriber for almost a decade now (2016). Is there any loyalty program/discount? I have 25 days remaining on my subscription but I've been having more issues the past 2-3 years, especially the last year. Very few servers give me good speeds for downloads. My biggest issue is that I get flagged/blocked on a lot of sites, especially this past year as they detect I'm using a VPN. Let's not talk about the endless captchas...sometimes even google.ca blocks me. This might be a bit of an odd post talking about discounts on one end and issues on another but I'm not an avid forum user and I don't have time to go back and forth on different threads. I'm from Canada and only use Canadian/American servers with low ping to try to get the best speed possible.

msedge_ltvZZkGg0G.png

Well, tough luck. It is a problem VPN services can't do much about.
And no, there are no rewards for long-term membership. But right now the Halloween Sale is active with 35% off all 6+ month plans.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.