Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.22.169
Dogdoger

help with port redirection who can give me a hand I would appreciate it

Posted ... (edited)

Hello, I've been trying to configure it for days and I don't know how to do it on my Windows 11, well I'll tell you what I'm doing.
I am making a website like a forum where it is developed in vue js and I have nginx as a reverse proxy.
Continuing, I read that you have to open the firewall ports and configure them with the ports provided by AIRVPN, well also in nginx, since the port and the dns in the .conf of nginx I tested it locally first and it works well for me, but the problem occurs when I want use the ports and DNS and I tried other operating systems like Linux Mint and it didn't work for me.
Well, in short, what I want is to make my server on my local PC. I chose airvpn because it gives me a domain as a port and my internet provider does not allow it, so I investigated and they say that you can do that no matter what your internet provider does. I blocked my router. I hope I have made myself understood and thank you. If you know how to do it or configure it, tell me the steps. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Edited ... by Dogdoger