Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.126.74
Sign in to follow this  
ueYgswKJ

Soulseek doesn't work any more

Since today I can't connect to Soulseek any longer. Get a "socket error". Was working fine before, no changes made on OS or other programs.
Also, when I try to open https://www.slsknet.org/news/ it says "can't find server". When I disable AirVPN it shows the website.
Tried flushing DNS ( sudo dscacheutil -flushcache; sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder ) and rebooting computer. Still doesn't work. Also tried with various AirVPN servers.
MacBook Pro M1, MacOS 13.6 (Ventura, latest), Eddie 2.22.2 (the latest experimental Eddie doesn't work for me, hangs on "Checking route IPV4" )

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 16.12.43.png

Want to add that it has to do with the DNS settings in Eddie. When I set "DNS Switch Mode" to disabled it works. When I have it disabled, and check the box "Check AirVPN DNS" then it stops working.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 18.34.56.png

Any updates on this? Looks like Soulseek access is disabled across a number of servers with the exception of very few. Thanks.

Update: For me it works today again with the old DNS settings ( "Automatic" and the "Check AIRVPN DNS" checked).
Maybe a hiccup in Airvpn's DNS server yesterday? 
Nice it works again, hopefully for the rest of you as well.