Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.6.75
MusicPeek

I tested the vpn kill switch

Let me tell you from the start. The location I saw from instagram showed the actual location. Kill switch is on in VPN. I did a test and every now and then the Kill switch can't kick in. It shows the actual location. So I did the test. If they fix it, it will be good in the new version.

I sent a message to the admin, I'll write you here again.
Access is blocked, including the Stockholm Sweden norma server. VPN addresses need to be renewed.When I change protocol ssh/tcp protocol number 38915. sweden stockholm norma server, i can access websites. So access is open

I have a question ! What should we do to avoid blocking internet service provider vpn addresses?

Erm… so what's the problem exactly? You seem to be writing about three different ones.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

27 minutes ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Erm… so what's the problem exactly? You seem to be writing about three different ones.

related to kill switch

3 hours ago, MusicPeek said:

Let me tell you from the start. The location I saw from instagram showed the actual location. Kill switch is on in VPN. I did a test and every now and then the Kill switch can't kick in. It shows the actual location. So I did the test. If they fix it, it will be good in the new version.

This could be HTML5 geolocation working its magic. This is independent of the IP address you appear to have. To learn how to disable it, go to IPLeak and scroll to the bottom.

Access is blocked, including the Stockholm Sweden norma server. VPN addresses need to be renewed.When I change protocol ssh/tcp protocol number 38915. sweden stockholm norma server, i can access websites. So access is open

Wait, so you mean to say, if you use something like UDP port 443, you can't view certain websites, but switching to SSH port 38915 you can?

I have a question ! What should we do to avoid blocking internet service provider vpn addresses?

Not sure I understand. Is your ISP blocking certain VPN server names or even IP addresses?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.