Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.183.89

FYI--I switched to Gudja yesterday and its IP seems to have already been propagated to the blocklists.  😠image.thumb.png.3088e645ba44babfec3fa74f12e53669.png

The good news, however, is that I'm able to sign-in to all my wordpress sites again...so the IP isn't on ALL the lists yet. 

What do you expect from a super shared resource (like the exit IP address of a VPN server) where the operator keeps no logs and has no control over traffic of the users?
And why do you think someone can do anything about it? The second you try to distinguish and say: this traffic is ok, this traffic is not ok that is the second privacy is lost for everyone, freedom is lost for everyone and to make it even worse you become legally liable for the action / traffic you cannot distinguish and filter.
The problem is with the persons implementing tools and policies that make assumptions based on IP address - the internet is evolving and no longer an IP address represents a single user or group of users.. some already acknowledged this, and no matter what IP you use maybe they ask for a captcha in order to preserver their resources better against botnet attacks / automated requests but still allow you access.

Wow. What a response. I clearly see words in english, but in my mind, I can only hear it as, "Myah myah myah myah..." the sound of someone complaining without ever saying anything helpful or adding anything but the sound of their voice. 

Forgive me for using a forum to let other users know that the new server is already on the lists...for some crazy reason, I thought this particular forum was to report those kinds of things. Forgive me for interrupting your clearly superior brain juice being applied to anything else in the world except for being REQUIRED to be used to help your hands type such a useless message. 

Please believe me when I promise I will NEVER again use this forum in any way that I or anyone else might get some information to help with ANYTHING. 

You've done a great job an running off someone with your attitude. Great job. Go hug your kids, if you have any, I'm sure they miss their .... whatever you may be to them. Apologize to them for my trespasses into your and their lives.
God, I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry.

signed, the POS you put in their place.

Posted ... (edited)
On 8/6/2023 at 6:07 PM, 3vSIMdRVv6Q1TmbFsIiP8QV8 said:

Please believe me when I promise I will NEVER again use this forum in any way that I or anyone else might get some information to help with ANYTHING. 

Good riddance. With your attitude towards someone who was, in fact, trying to help you, I doubt your presence is wanted here anyway.
I'll also note that with you keeping the name of the blocked site a mystery, nobody here can help you try to circumvent the block. I don't understand what sort of discussion you were expecting to have. Edited ... by fishbasketballaries

Everyone calm down for a moment.

On 7/13/2023 at 10:40 PM, ss11 said:

What do you expect from a super shared resource (like the exit IP address of a VPN server) where the operator keeps no logs and has no control over traffic of the users?
And why do you think someone can do anything about it? The second you try to distinguish and say: this traffic is ok, this traffic is not ok that is the second privacy is lost for everyone, freedom is lost for everyone and to make it even worse you become legally liable for the action / traffic you cannot distinguish and filter.
The problem is with the persons implementing tools and policies that make assumptions based on IP address - the internet is evolving and no longer an IP address represents a single user or group of users.. some already acknowledged this, and no matter what IP you use maybe they ask for a captcha in order to preserver their resources better against botnet attacks / automated requests but still allow you access.

I am in agreement with your points, but not with the way they are conveyed. This forum is a warning medium for others to chime in and provide possible workarounds should they find any. In some cases, there is simply no answer, but under no circumstances are we to bash people. The reaction you got is totally warranted.

23 hours ago, 3vSIMdRVv6Q1TmbFsIiP8QV8 said:

Wow. What a response. I clearly see words in english, but in my mind, I can only hear it as, "Myah myah myah myah..." the sound of someone complaining without ever saying anything helpful or adding anything but the sound of their voice. 

Forgive me for using a forum to let other users know that the new server is already on the lists...for some crazy reason, I thought this particular forum was to report those kinds of things. Forgive me for interrupting your clearly superior brain juice being applied to anything else in the world except for being REQUIRED to be used to help your hands type such a useless message. 

You've done a great job an running off someone with your attitude. Great job. Go hug your kids, if you have any, I'm sure they miss their .... whatever you may be to them. Apologize to them for my trespasses into your and their lives.
God, I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry.

signed, the POS you put in their place.

I am in agreement with your points as well, but also not with the way they are conveyed. Sassy reactions do not help, though I acknowledge that the other side inspired them more or less.
Your warnings are appreciated, please do not refrain from posting.

19 hours ago, fishbasketballaries said:

Good riddance. With your attitude towards someone who was, in fact, trying to help you, I doubt your presence is wanted here anyway.

I'd say you retract that statement and apologize. The warnings posted in this forum are appreciated, and they are in fact here for others to chime in and provide workarounds, as stated above.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.