Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.80.122
JohnDoe1941

Forza Horizon 4 on steam online servers unreachable while connected to airVPN

Title should be clear, I can't reach online game servers of Forza Horizon 4 while connected to airVPN, I can't find their IP anywhere so I could potentially route them out of the VPN, anyone knows where to find the required server IP. All required ports are forwarded in my router, do I need to add all of them to airvpn, this would require quite a lot of ports to be open only to enjoy a game

have you tried other servers?

it seems more like the airvpn server is blocked by steam, than you need port forwarding 

I'm 99% sure steam doesn't block the airvpn, or I wouldn't be able to stream my daily ETS2 and ATS convoys on kick (I gave up on twitch, they are way too snob to let me keep my info private and let me use a VPN to protect myself against ddos)

I port forwarded every port in my router for the game to work, and when I'm not connected to the VPN it works, but now, I can't stream because my ISP deliberately does traffic shaping and lowers my bandwidth when they detect I try to stream.