Not connected, Your IP: 18.189.14.219

Hello,
I would like to know if someone get issue with whatsapp because since 48hours Whatever I do on whatsapp I get ban account.

I would've tested it, but if account bans are on the table… I'm unwilling. :D
Maybe someone else experienced it.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I doubt whatsapp makes a per IP address decision when banning accounts. Usually, most mobile carriers use IPv4 NAT so thousands of customers share the same IP address when connecting to whatsapp.
I think what matters more is:
- age of your whatsapp account, if it's brand new and gets spam report, it's banned;
- how much whatsapp traffic you've made (messages sent/received) and the percent % for which reports were sent - if 90% if your messages are reported, it is obvious that there is something wrong with them and most probably they are "abusive" as per their terms and conditions;

I use whatsapp with AirVPN servers and never had a problem, I use for both group messages, normal messages and voice calls / video calls - all working in normal parameters. Which server did you use and why do you think the server is to blame for your whatsapp account ban? See the reasons above and give us an estimate of that.

Been using WhatsApp on my iPhone with AirVPN connections for years and never experienced any issue ... regardless of server country or protocol (UDP/TCP).