Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.23.133
cheeze

Server for The Philippines

Hello,
I am inquiring as to any possibility AirVpn would offer a server in the Philippines.

As a long time user, it's becoming impossible to visit  web sites both private and public, that are Philippine based. Many  government web sites here are also blocking non-Philippine IP address.

This is due to a recent penchant this country has for geo-blocking.
It's as though they just discovered geo-blocking and now are implementing it needlessly with overkill.  Web sites that have no legitimate reason to  geo-block, are blocking any IP addresses, not in the Philippines.

For example; We are a tenant of a mall in the Philippines. We need to visit the tenant portal to download our monthly rental bill, upload, various informational forms etc. I have to turn off Eddie and expose my home IP address which I don't want to do.
Local Government offices like the Land Transport agency to renew driver's licenses, making an appointments to renew documents, Immigration web sites and more also block non-Philippine IP addresses.

It's as though they just discovered geo-blocking and now are doing it everywhere for the fun of it. This is making it  hard to use a VPN unless the server has a Philippine IP Address.

I want to put this out here in hope that you may some day soon have a least one server here. This country has a population of 130 million. Internet activity has grown exponentially here over the last 5 years.

I would like to second the OPs request for an AirVPN Philippine server. This would help me make an easier decision when renewing my AirVPN subscription. Thanks!

Just want to support this request also!
They're a good reasons to set a VPN to the Philippines such as variable pricing services.