Not connected, Your IP: 44.220.251.57
Sign in to follow this  
BetterNot2Know

Eddie-ui no longer works for me since version 2.18.9 - No longer recognizes login uid and password

Posted ... (edited)

I worked with support and although very nice and knowledgeable we all got stumped on this one.   I think it has to do with it being a legacy account and the system and client upgrade just messed something up.. So far nothing has worked, I can use Linux  command line OK to connect via ovpn but Eddie is  broken. Using Linux Mint 20.0.  also some wonkyness in the  Eddie GUI

Edited ... by BetterNot2Know

Posted ... (edited)

Hi there,
11 years customer here and Linux fan. Forget about Eddie and move to the Suite. Since I did,  I have had great relief, no more crap from Mono and a couple of other junk that Eddie does. Sadly the suite does not include WireGuard. Even so I would never go back to Eddie. The development is slow but very solid, and bluetit is sort of ten times faster than Eddie in virtually any task. Say goodbye to 30-40-50 seconds connection times, bluetit connects in a blink of an eye. So much for Eddie's insatiable hunger for RAM. Try taking a look. Don't get stuck to Mint 20, upgrade your os as well.
My two cents, hope they help!

Edited ... by Old_user