Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.137.218
newmy51

Win10 Crashing & Connectivity Issues

Hello AirVPN Community,

I returned home to my Win10LTSC desktop rig today to find Eddie in the following state:

Untitled.png.142873bc11b26b205555cd214cffcda5.png

The splash/select screen was unable to be opened without killing the process and restarting.  This I've never seen before in years of Eddie/AirVPN use.

Upon restarting the program, attempts to reconnect stalled at the familiar 'Checking route IPv4' stage, where it hangs indefinitely until canceling/disconnecting.

This is my most common problem with Eddie/AirVPN.  It's intermittent, difficult to correlate with any other activity/behavior, and therefore difficult to reproduce, and easy to forget to solve permanently once everything goes back to normal.  Then it's back again.

Eddie_20221211_181506.txt

I've unchecked and checked 'Check if the tunnel works' multiple times with the same result: no connection whatsoever with it checked, unusably slow connection with 0kbps DL and ~50-150kbps UL with it unchecked.  No webpages load, no IP pingable.

Please help.

-newmy51

Have you tried turning it off and on again? As in, rebooting? Because it sounds like you left it on for a time.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.