Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.70.131
halamadrid!

Send signal to Eddie to pick next lowest latency server

Hi!

Has anyone been able to figure out a way to run a script that will select the next lowest latency server and switch to it? I'm sure you could write a AutoHotKey script or something but that seems like overkill. Is there a way to do this with in the terminal with Hummingbird or in Windows with the EddieUI? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Thanks, maybe the random function part of that will work but not sure.

I know Eddie can let you sort by latency but more specifically what I am looking for is a way to just run a script that changes your server to another one. I can do it manually by clicking on another server in Eddie of course but I'm wondering if there is a way to do this from the command line. Any ideas if something like that already exists?

Not yet in depth to be honest. Do you happen know if initiating a new connection in another terminal will disconnect the previous one?

On 11/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, OpenSourcerer said:
Also, with Eddie you can set scoring by and order the list by latency.

Since a few weeks my eddie instance (latest stable for Ubuntu) does not list anymore by latency nor speed. Just alphabetical order.