Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.136.235
Lee47

AirVPN setup on my Asus Merlin Router+Policy routing look ok?

There is the original AirVPN guide but its from 2015 so out of date. So I tried to use those existing settings can anyone let me know if anything is wrong or could be better?
(You can click on the images and magnify more in to make it bigger)

This is with the latest Merlin Firmware installed(July 2022), factory reset on router so rest are default settings with Clearnet/ISP already working fine.

WAN button Setting: (Disabled UPnP, Under Wan DNS section clicked Assign button then scroll to bottom to find Manual Setting add DNS1: 10.4.0.1 and DNS2: 195.10.195.195
or
you can check on opennic website for your closest DNS server and add that to your DNS2 entry instead for faster speeds. Click Apply
1_WAN.thumb.png.52cd242819375df488ac36ac6e43b3b9.png

VPN button Setting: (Under Import ovpn file, clicked browse and chose an Air server ie AirVPN_GB-Manchester from my unzipped Air folder, double checked Certs were already there or correct(check your air unzipped folder usually at bottom), made sure Accept DNS configuration: EXCLUSIVE, Redirect Internet traffic through tunnel:VPN director (policy rules), Killswitch:YES and then made sure custom config text was same as below but its usually already inputted in that box. Click Apply and then Service state switched to ON, should say connected)
2.OpenVPN.thumb.png.9d00abae47b669b30e1e63dffd1fd1c0.png

VPN tab then VPN Director button: (Under Add new rule click + and add this: Interface:OpenVPN 1: AirVPN or whatever VPN name you chose, Description:All Devices, Local IP:192.168.1.0/24 (Or your IP range of your network) and then click Apply. This means all devices on your network are connected to AirVPN. You can add more devices example (LGTV) Like mine below and choose WAN (ISP CLEAR internet) Ie for Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming.) Click Apply once finished.
625269724_3.VPNDirector.thumb.png.08b9426200120ffb911e431aaa5cc2d1.png

Check on https://airvpn.org/
Check on https://ipleak.net/
To make sure you are not leaking your real IP or DNS.

This ended up a bit of a guide I guess.... let me know if anything is wrong or could be better?