Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.108.54
pacuk01

New Windows 11 Laptop and AirVPN when crashes.

Hi,

I have just bought a new Windows 11 laptop as after 9 faithfull years of 24/7 running my Toshiba decided to die.

I have installed AirVPN and got around the problem of AirVPN continually restarted, but I am now playing around with the Network Lock.  I have activated the NetworkLock in the General Tab, but I thought that if my Laptop crashed and restarted that the VPN restarted all  on its own. I have shutdown my laptop and forced Eddie to close when it says it still running. The laptop restarts and then I get a prompt to manually Start Eddie. I have tried ticking the boxes Connect and Startup and also tried Start with System, but it appears to make no difference.

Have I set something up wrong? Did I just imagine that it started automatically on my old Windows 10 laptop. I obviously don't want to have no lock in place when I am not there when it crashes.

I just got a windows 11 computer and am having the continuous restarting issue. Can I ask what you did to resolve this one? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks!