Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.70.101
Sign in to follow this  
BettyIsBoop

hostinger.fr and hosting

Currently,

I have a lot of difficulty to get to https://www.hostinger.fr/ and to a specific host hosted by hostinger (SFTP or https) (don't want to give the domain, but the ipv4 is 212.107.17.68)  : i need to check with more than 5 different server to get a good one.
I have a protonvpn free account and each time i use it : i dodn't have any issue.

I don't know what can be done ? But i'm afraid to see all available server disapear …

Currentlly :

The owner of this website (www.hostinger.fr) has banned your IP address (134.19.179.163).
The owner of this website (www.hostinger.fr) has banned your IP address (79.142.69.160).
The owner of this website (www.hostinger.fr) has banned your IP address (82.102.27.163).

OK from Sharatan/Canada

Same problem here with several domains hosted at hostinger.nl .

Hostinger blames BitDefender. They put AirVPN IP's on a grey list over and over and the only thing they can do is manually remove the IP from the list.  This is only a temporary solution as it's just a matter of hours, or sometimes minutes, before it's back on the grey list again.  It's not that it just happens for one IP.  At times about all available AirVPN IP's are blocked.

I recently moved one of my domains to another hostinger-server (you can do that once a month) and the problem is much less now.

Funny thing is that access to your site is not totally blocked. Simple HTML pages keep working but admin-things or Wordpress logins are blocked and take down the whole site for a few minutes when accessed.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:58 PM, BettyIsBoop said:

Today i have to check with 12 different server …
Did you test with Cloudflare ?

Cloudfare didn't change anything.

Adding AirVPN IP to whitelisting diodn't cnahe anything.

Currently : i found AirVPN ip to manage my website after 15 or more test … use protonVPN when needed …
Strangely : ProtonVPN seems to be whiltelisted on ALL hostinger part …

Maybe AirVPON team can contact hostinger team ti be in whitelist ?