Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.121.242
Psamathe

Kitel - Diabolical Performance From Some Websites

Whenever I'm connected to Kitel (which seems a very common choice from UK Servers) browsing to https://forum.cyclinguk.org just does nothing - browser just displays nothing with progress bar frozen showing minimal progress. Happens on some websites some more frequently, others occasionally (e.g. youtube.com). Other sites work fine. Domain resolved fine (cached). Switch to a different AirVPN server and it works fine (normally). Every time it happens, I check the AirVPN server and Kitel.

It's becoming a real nuisance (making me reasses my use of AirVPN) as things that should not cause problems are taking needless extra time (switching servers).

No ideas? It's driving me mad to the point where I've been Googling different VPN provisers. Seems Kitel is the favoured UK Servers server and more often than not on connecting it selects Kitel and so I'm disconnecting, reconnecting, disconnecting, etc, trying to get to some sites (whilst others work fine. Computers are meant to make life easier and speed up doing things not make them realy slow!

52 minutes ago, Psamathe said:

Computers are meant to make life easier and speed up doing things not make them realy slow!

As a former boss of mine always said, computers are there to solve problems we wouldn't have without them. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.