Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.183.187
twintrees

AirVPN Android app won't load

Posted ... (edited)

Below is the sequence of events I encountered this morning:

1. When I started up Eddie on my Android tablet and got to the step of entering my Master password, I noticed that Google didn't auto-fill it with the saved password. Strange I thought, but I typed in the password manually and everything seemed to work fine.

2. A little later I tried starting Eddie but now it crashes upon loading - I never get to the first screen. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help. Restarting my tablet didn't help.

3. Then I noticed that I wasn't able to access various sites on my tablet, including Twitter, Reddit and Slickdeals. Using different browsers didn't help. Uninstalling Eddie didn't help. The error I get is "Address not found" (Firefox) or "Site can't be reached" (Chrome). I don't think it's a problem with my network because I can still access those sites with my phone on the same wifi network.

Any suggestions? Thanks! [RESOLVED?]

Edit: Well the one thing I didn't try was to disconnect from wifi and reconnect again. Somehow that fixed the above problems. I haven't tried setting up the master password again (it was removed when I reinstalled). Not sure what happened.

Edited ... by twintrees