Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.131.168

There is a new function in the port section. I can add a device to a specific port. For what is it useful?
I thought I could use a DDNS name, even when 2 vpn connection are active but this is still not working.

I also tried the new "Check DNS" button.
Unfortunately,  all DNS server find only my second active vpn exit ip. Why not the first active connection. For the first I need my ddns entry. 

Currently,  I cannot use DDNS because if two sessions. I connect to my ports only with the exit ip address.

Would be great if someone can enlighten me. 

The new "device" selection in Port Forwarding is great if you need multiple devices reachable from the outside but do not have those devices on fixed choices of Air server.  Perhaps they all connect to ca3.vpn.airdns.com, for example, whenever they restart.  Before this new feature appeared, they might all happen to connect to the same server, leaving you unabled to reach them both through port forwarding.  Connections to the single port on the shared server would get forwarded to whichever device connected last.  With the new system, you give separate port numbers to each device, and you are golden.  And yes, I've tested it.  Love it.

As I understand you correctly - it's just a function if two vpn connections randomly connected to the same server. Then the system knows to which device the ports belongs to.

Is it correct that this function has nothing to do with DDNS?

If you have multiple VPN clients connected to different Air servers, DDNS can point to only one server, so which should it be?  It's fundamentally unsolvable, so DDNS makes no sense in that case.

However, if you have multiple VPN clients connected to the same Air server, DDNS can point to that server, and the entity connecting to your service via DDNS could include a port number in the URL and thereby obtain a connection to a particular one of your clients.  What I don't know is whether Air's DDNS update mechanism will cope with multiple VPN clients on a server. (Staff?)

So it may give DDNS another use case, but it doesn't magically make all the DDNS issues associated with multiple VPN clients go away.