Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.106.232

I just bought this VPN, I'm currently on the latest Windows 11 version and while trying to connect I basically get in a connecting loop, the program tries to connect but fails and keeps on trying with another server. I also get this error message: 

eddie.PNG

Welcome. In the future please make sure to upload/paste the OpenVPN log or in case of Eddie the complete support file after such thing happened. It can be viewed and copied in Logs tab > lifebelt icon on the right.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I was surprised for a moment, but this is about Windows 11 the version that is in development and not yet a stable release from Microsoft.

Windows 11 (development) will succeed Windows 10 (stable)

Could you try it on a Windows 10 system? Or probably you tried Windows 10 with it?

If you want to try you can look for the latest OpenVPN software driver that is Windows 11 ready, since you need that driver capable for Windows 11. But I am not good with advice so I don't post a hyperlink to the OpenVPN TAP Driver for Windows 11 that you would need, since I would then have to try it myself first to be certain I am not giving wrong advice.