Not connected, Your IP: 52.91.84.219

I have two local machines that are running Eddie and both have recently developed the same issue of briefly losing connection. The logs show an "inactivity timeout" then reconnect pretty quick it seems. I'm not sure if it's my Internet signal itself dropping out or something else causing it. They aren't always happening at the same time which is odd to me. One machine is running Windows 10 Education (via WiFi) and the other is Windows 10 Pro (via Ethernet).  I'm attaching the most recent logs for someone with more experienced eyes to peruse and hopefully offer some feedback. Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: I replaced the Ethernet cable going from the modem to the router and it hasn't dropped out in 11 hours. I had left a callback request with my ISP before I posted here, and they called shortly after I had replaced the cable. They are sending a tech out Monday because the signal wasn't looking right according to the support rep. I'm posting this follow-up for posterity.

Eddie_20210625_165955_Win10_Pro.txt Eddie_20210625_170036_Win10_Edu.txt