Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.160.156
Air4141841

what kind of issues will I face since I can only connect using a certain port but have multiple devices?

I may move to an area where I can only connect to Eddie using port 443 TCP.  but will have 5 devices I use this service on using port 443.

what will happen when I use port 443 on 5 devices?      

frequent disconnects,    or will the service work with zero issues? 

looking to see what others have faced in this exact scenario 

thank you 

No problem.  Just do it.

The NAT (network address translation) process in your router gives each of your connections a "return address" with a different port at your end.  The Air system will see them as different clients and deal with them separately.  Remember, there are many tens of users, at least, connected to each Air server at any one time on the server's port 443, but each of those users has a different IPaddress::port combination, and it all plays nice.

8 hours ago, Air4141841 said:

frequent disconnects,    or will the service work with zero issues? 

No problem.  Just do it.

It will work only in these two cases:
  • You want to connect to the same server: Works only if you use a different key for every device.
  • You want to use only one key: Works only if you connect to different servers.
First is preferred as it rules out a disconnect in a specific case: Say, on all devices you configured to use the same remote, e.g. de.vpn.airdns.org, which will resolve to the "best" server in Germany at connect time. If it happens that one device once got Mesarthim and now the second one gets it, and you use the same key, the first device gets disconnected. You don't have this problem at all if the keys are different.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.