Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.226.30

I want to connect to NowTV or Iplayer using AirVPN. 

How can i do this?

You mean the BBC iPlayer? It's a bit difficult to get access to that, seeing as BBC got quite good at filtering out VPN traffic. :) For some it works, for some it doesn't. NowTV is not supported, though. Fair warning.

For the best chance at accessing at least iPlayer, it is important to use AirDNS, the DNS servers provided by AirVPN. If you use Eddie, you're good to go as it takes care of that by itself. If you're using anything else, you might need to set the DNS server to 10.4.0.1 (IPv4) and/or
fde6:7a:7d20:4::1 (IPv6). Only then will you be able to take advantage of geo-unblocking features offered by AirVPN, especially for BBC iPlayer.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I will try that for Iplayer - its a bit crap that it doesnt work with NowTV - I thought one of the advantages of using VPN is to allow you to access thesse kind of things when I am away from home.....  why is it not supported?

11 minutes ago, sp69 said:

I will try that for Iplayer - its a bit crap that it doesnt work with NowTV - I thought one of the advantages of using VPN is to allow you to access thesse kind of things when I am away from home.....  why is it not supported?

The first and foremost advantage of a VPN is being able to connect to a remote network over the internet and access and work with certain "shares" on that as if you were physically plugged in to it. If the VPN server shares its internet connection, then you can use its internet as if you're the server, so to speak.
Anything else after this is a matter of configuration. Some VPN servers are configured for unblocking georestricted content, others are deliberately set up to anonymize its clients as much as possible. AirVPN's focus is the latter. If you have a greater need for unblocking content than privacy in general, AirVPN might not be the best service for you.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.