Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.191.169
boblinthewild

BUG: Eddie Overview screen status fields become frozen

[cross-posted to Eddie Community Forum; posted here because maybe that was the wrong place to post a bug]

After a few days of running, my Eddie Overview screen status fields become frozen in place. The Speed tab contents are also frozen, as is the status on the window title bar. This has been happening for over a year, and I finally decided to report it. Eddie and AirVPN apparently continue to run and Eddie menus are still functional, but I can't see current status. It doesn't matter which AirVPN server I am connected to. The only way to resolve this is by disconnecting, exiting and restarting Eddie (disconnect/reconnect along doesn't fix it). After restarting, the problem always reappears in 2-3 days.

I'm running Eddie 2.19.7 (though this problem has existed on several previous versions as well) on Windows 10. I can provide logs if needed.

On 1/27/2021 at 2:39 AM, boblinthewild said:
[cross-posted to Eddie Community Forum; posted here because maybe that was the wrong place to post a bug]

If it's wrong, we'll move it. Do not crosspost the same information elsewhere, and never do that TWICE! Once is really enough.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.