Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.145.110

I have been a user for a good year or two. I was considering moving to another provider mainly because Eddie is so unstable on Mac. It frequently crashes or freezes and I have to force quite which exposes me (i unplug the ethernet when it happens).
I am getting lots of problems with websites like paypal/ebay. I had a problem yesterday while connected to AirVPN and the customer service person said "you're connecting from an IP address listed as a Tor exit point". I don't really care, but I wondered if you offer any obfuscation like some companies are offering now, to try to hide the fact I am using a VPN? It's not a deal breaker but I would be interested to know.
I just saw on your home page the words "Double Hop". That got my attention as it was one of the main features I was aiming to get elsewhere. Does AirVPN offer double hop?
I am in the UK< it would be nice if I could send my traffic outside of the UK, and bring it back in before it exits your network, this would (maybe) help with ebay/paypal/banks etc getting spooked by my foreign IP.
I have not seen anything in Eddie related to Double Hop, grateful for any advice on how this can be achieved, if it can?
thanks

10 hours ago, Terry Stanford said:

Does AirVPN offer double hop?

For certain services, yes. Not as a general feature.

I am in the UK< it would be nice if I could send my traffic outside of the UK, and bring it back in before it exits your network,

What's the point? Connect to an UK server, then. PayPal will still be conviced it's a VPN, because the exit IP address is known to be one.

I have not seen anything in Eddie related to Double Hop, grateful for any advice on how this can be achieved, if it can?

As written, certain services are supported. Make sure you're using AirDNS (= the AirVPN-provided DNS servers), then let AirDNS resolve one of those services. Your connection will be rerouted through special rerouting servers and unblock the requested georestricted content.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I've had issues with payments while being connected via AirVPN. 
This is something that I would expect from ecommerce websites and I don't see that anything could be done about it other than constantly adding new IP addresses, which would be a cat and mouse game.
I do these payments while the VPN is off. 

I understand that this can be an issue if you are using WiFi networks while travelling. In that case, one might want to do that with a VPN on.