Not connected, Your IP: 54.243.2.41
Wr711381

ANSWERED Windows 10 Cannot Connect to Any Server

Hi I am a windows 10 user working fine until a couple of days ago. I am not technically minded but tried various options on the board none of which have worked. I attach the logs hopefully it is something simple I would appreciate your assistance. Thanks

eddielog.txt

Hm. Let's first try doing all from scratch. Stop Eddie, delete the file in C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\Eddie\default.profile, reboot and login to AirVPN in Eddie again. Try to connect.

You say it started a couple of days ago. What were the last few changes you did on your computer (settings, updates, installations, etc.) or your network (router settings, updates, etc.)?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi I deleted the default profile and re-booted no joy i'm afraid. Log attached. Last week I had to do a windows reinstall so also I had to reinstall my antivirus (AVG) and Eddie after that however it worked fine for at least 2 days after this.

My last windows update was before this hence my confusion as to why it stopped working now.  If it hadn't worked after the windows reinstall that would have made sense. I have checked my firewall settings I am using the Windows firewall that seems okay.

eddie 2.txt

Hi it's working now I realised that I changed the MAC address reverted it back works fine now.

Thanks