Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.139.99

Hi, I've looked, and found one or two bits on geolocation and also found info saying airvpn already provides doublehop ... but here's my question, obviously I'm not tech savvy enuf to get it even tho I've probably read the answer already (ok it's two questions)

in order to defeat geolocation do I need to doublehop?
if I need to doublehop do I do that by simply making two connections simultaneously? Or is it something else entirely? Or is each single connection actually already doublehopping thru more than one server?
thanks
Knopf

2 hours ago, knop1955 said:

in order to defeat geolocation do I need to doublehop?

You need it in order to defeat restrictions based on geolocation, like if you want to watch German TV while connected to a US server.

2 hours ago, knop1955 said:

if I need to doublehop do I do that by simply making two connections simultaneously? Or is it something else entirely? Or is each single connection actually already doublehopping thru more than one server?

Neither of those, but the latter is the "most correct". :D
Doublehop on AirVPN is totally outside your doing. The only thing you need to ensure if you want to use it is to use AirDNS. As I wrote above, if you resolve a name through AirDNS this way, you may get rerouted through one of the rerouting servers so that you can access whatever would otherwise be restricted if you were connecting from the server you are connected to.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.