Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.175.243

Hello,

I would suggest to add one or two Cuba Server. I need their IP and have to use another Service for that. Would be cool if you would add a server for that.

For what exactly?
Is the country compatible with AirVPN mission for a direct connection server?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Isn't Cuba still an internet backwater, with the majority of its networking infrastructure still state-owned with connectivity facilitated by joint partnerships with Venezuelan and Russian enterprise?  I wonder if their data centres even allow foreigners to rent rack space ...

Posted ... (edited)
2 hours ago, hawkflights said:

Isn't Cuba still an internet backwater, with the majority of its networking infrastructure still state-owned with connectivity facilitated by joint partnerships with Venezuelan and Russian enterprise?

Apart from that good point, the Prepaid Data SIM Card Wiki states:

Cuba has been one of the least connected countries of the world. A trip to this Caribbean island is still like walking down memory lane to a place of 30 years ago. The US embargo hindered any development of the mobile phone system and internet access, but the easing of the restrictions since 2016 brings new opportunities and rapid change is on its way.
At the end of 2018 mobile internet was finally opened to Cubans and foreigners can now buy SIM cards under certain conditions. That's why this country is from now on greylisted according to our rules as there are many strings attached. For going to Cuba we also list the alternatives of roaming and WiFi hotspots. Better rely on multiple ways to stay connected, when you go to Cuba, as long as you need a reliable internet access.
Edited ... by giganerd
Link

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.