Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.136.170

Posted ... (edited)

I have a question regarding the network lock exception functionality. The way I understand it is that if I define a public IPv6 address in the exception list I should be able to connect to my host from that IP address.
I have an airvpn running on a home computer with the network lock functionality enabled. That computer also has a public IPv6 address (my original network).
What I want to achieve is to connect to an AirVPN server with my cell phone or another computer, get an IPv6 address and access my home computer on its public IPv6 address.
I connect my cell phone, get an IPv6 address and have added that IPv6 address to the network lock exception list but it doesn't seem to be working. If I disable the network lock than I'm able to connect.
Is there something I'm missing?

Edited ... by Alvar Hanso

This VPN does not connect your devices to each other, it connects the devices to the internet.

19 hours ago, Alvar Hanso said:

I have an airvpn running on a home computer with the network lock functionality enabled. That computer also has a public IPv6 address (my original network).
[...] access my home computer on its public IPv6 address

You need to forward ports to do so.

Your definition of NetLock is somewhat off. NetLock locks your client down so only certain IPs or networks can be reached from it. An exception is a rule which allows that home computer to access whatever you added as an exception, i.e., if it initiates the connection, not coming from the outside. From the outside port forwarding comes into play.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.