Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.200.66
scgt1

Proposal to remove "Promotions" from account notification settings

So it has recently come to my attention that "promotions" aren't actually sent out as AirVPN staff feel this is "spam". So for the past 3 years I've been with Air I was always under the impression that I would occasionally get emails with specials and discounts to service in my email. As I'm sure plenty of other members think the same thing since there is a box for it that you can check. Apparently this isn't the case and there is never any promotions actually emailed out. In turn if your not constantly on the forums or subbed to their Twitter you will never know about discounts. So I propose if it's not going to be utilized and members aren't actually going to receive notice about said promotions then just remove the section from notification settings so other members aren't lead to believe they will receive the same thing both current and future customers of Air.

Untitled.jpg

There are no specials and more or less fixed discount times.

1. May/June: AirVPN birthday
  2. November/December: Black Friday
  3. December/January: Christmas
That button came with the forums software update, notifications can now be controlled more granularly.
Anyway, it's something to consider, but I also think this will depend on the software whether this can be removed or at least greyed out.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.