Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.172.94
bluesjunior

Odd Signing in Problem with latest Firefox Browser?.

Long time user of Pale Moon 64 bit browser who recently decided to give the new Firefox a try out around a week or so ago. I usually check out the forums here on a weekly basis just to keep up with relevant posts. This morning I attempted to sign in from my bookmarked link and got a wrong password message. I sent a renewal request via the option available using my email address and got the no member with that email reply. Strange I thought as I have been a member for around 4yrs and the password I used was the correct one. As I still have Pale Moon installed I opened it up clicked on my AirVPN bookmark link, signed in with my name and the exact same password that was refused before and hey presto instant access. Unsure what caused the rejection using Firefox but thought I should report it just in case it is of interest to the mods or other users. Don't suppose it has any bearing on this but I was not using AirVPN at the time?.

I've noticed this with some software injecting its code into every loaded website, such as Kaspersky "securing password boxes on banking and social media accounts", but it's affecting every text box looking like a password box. Check if you've got any such addons or softwares installed.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I've noticed this with some software injecting its code into every loaded website, such as Kaspersky "securing password boxes on banking and social media accounts", but it's affecting every text box looking like a password box. Check if you've got any such addons or softwares installed.

I solved my issue by deleting my browser AirVPN shortcut and password then did a search via Duck Duck Go for AirVPN for a new link signed in exactly the same and it works fine in Firefox now. No idea what caused it as I had no problem using my Pale Moon browser. Pretty sure my PC is clean though.