Not connected, Your IP: 3.84.182.112
Sign in to follow this  
tk1917

Issues connecting to VPN - Wifi disconnects when I try connect to server

I have just recently installed AirVPN Eddie 2.16.3 on my laptop, which has only recently been wiped with a new version of Windows 10 and updated to the latest version.

Whenever I click on connect to recommended server the client starts connecting to the server, but my wifi disconnects and shows the wired connection symbol in my task bar (I dont have a wired connection). If I leave it trying to connect the client comes back with errors - "route gateway is not reachable"; "Routes add .... already exists", then "Checking route IPv4 failed", before trying to start all over again. 

I can connect via eddie if I turn my Wifi back on immediately after beginning the connection routine, but this isnt exactly ideal; if the VPN disconnects for some reason I need to start the whole process over again which is a bit of a faff as I need to time it correctly!

I use a desktop computer at home with Airvpn all the time without issue, so I am unsure why my laptop has been having this problem.

I have reinstalled the client and I encounter the same problem.

Any ideas?