Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.137.159

When I run the eddie client on my laptop with ubuntu 16.04, and network lock activated and allow LAN/private ticked in preferences (see attached), some services will connect, e.g. emby and others will not, e.g. KDEconnect. When eddie is not running I can connect.  I saw that on this thread https://airvpn.org/topic/29634-wonky-lan-access/ someone was maybe having a similar with MAC and wondered if there was a workaround for ubuntu/linux?

I am not very technical and only understand about 5% of what I'm reading on these forums so need it simple, apologies if asking for the impossible!!

Funny enough this got no replies. I am trying to connect KDEConnect and my android phone, and having difficulty as well. Here's hoping.

Nice, hope you get it resolved somehow. I will even pray for you!

No, seriously, it's an old thread, make your own. Eddie saw a plethora of updates since then.
There's also not a single line of logs or info about your setup in your message, ultimately rendering it useless.

» I am not an AirVPN team member. All opinions are my own and are not to be considered official. Only the AirVPN Staff account should be viewed as such.

» The forums is a place where you can ask questions to the community. You are not entitled to guaranteed answer times. Answer quality may vary, too. If you need professional support, please create tickets.

» If you're new, take some time to read LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN. On questions, use the search function first. On errors, search for the error message instead.

» If you choose to create a new thread, keep in mind that we don't know your setup. Give info about it. Never forget the OpenVPN logs or, for Eddie, the support file (Logs > lifebelt icon).

» The community kindly asks you to not set up Tor exit relays when connected to AirVPN. Their IP addresses are subject to restrictions and these are relayed to all users of the affected servers.

» Furthermore, I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. If you overdo privacy, chances are you will be unique amond the mass again.