Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.52.16
DickyDck

https://www.amazon.com/ blocked from "Lich"

I've also noticed issues connecting to Amazon for the last day or two from a few different servers.  Connected to Cephei at the moment and cannot get to amazon.com.  Same behaviour yesterday from a few different servers (mostly Canadian servers, fwiw).

There are some more ppl having trouble connecting to Amazon on different servers as well, I have this situation for some weeks now, sometimes its works connecting to amazon.com and sometime it doesn’t. I have the Amazon Echo, that won’t connect anymore with the given air-dns, so I rerouted that device with a cloudfare dns but with a AIRVPN IP, and that’s working. Off course there are more DNS servers for that but this one easy to setup 1.1.1.1. It beats me too but you have the freedom to tweak as you please.

+1 for Amazon.com blocking various US and CA servers. Not all but a large (and growing?) proportion.

Other international Amazon sites (e.g. Amazon.co.uk) are still accessible from the same servers where Amazon.com is blocked, as far as I've tested.

This has been a problem since at least the beginning of October. I thought I'd posted separately about this back then but don't see a record of it, so better late than never.

+1 for Amazon.com blocking various US and CA servers. Not all but a large (and growing?) proportion.

It's not just US and CA servers. I've had an issue for weeks now also with servers in Switzerland and Czech Republic.

well I am at least glad it isn't just me I thought perhaps I was the only one. Has anyone from support made mention of this? Amazon is kind of a big site to not have access to.

It appears that www.amazon.com is now blocked from all the AirVPN sites, unless I'm reading Route Checker wrong.  This is a bit of a problem.

I've noticed that on first try, Amazon will be blocked by these servers, but if you refresh the loading page it loads right away. Not sure why that is, but it's been working for me, even on Lich.