Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.108.186
kaltmann89

how to make linux client (x64 deb) working in china?

hello, i am  using linux version of airvpn  (ubuntu, x64) and it doesnt work in china. i was trying to fix it myself checking the forum. someone recommended to use IP addresses 3 and 4 tls-crypt which is not avalible in my version.  how can we the problem be solved?

hello, i am  using linux version of airvpn  (ubuntu, x64) and it doesnt work in china. i was trying to fix it myself checking the forum. someone recommended to use IP addresses 3 and 4 tls-crypt which is not avalible in my version.  how can we the problem be solved?

Are you able to download the most recent version of the app?

I had the same problem on Ubuntu, using the last version of Eddie (2.15.2). The Ip entries 3 and 4 were not available were as on Windows with the same version it worked without a problem.

It turned out that it the problem came from the openvpn version i was using (2.3). I updated it to 2.4 using following commads :

sudo -s

wget -O - https://swupdate.openvpn.net/repos/repo-public.gpg|apt-key add

echo "deb http://build.openvpn.net/debian/openvpn/release/2.4 xenial main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openvpn-aptrepo.list

apt-get update && apt-get install openvpn

Then restarted Eddie and the option for IP entries 3 and 4 appeared.