Not connected, Your IP: 18.232.187.47

On Alblasserdam's 109.xxx ip-range in Eddie 2.13.6, iTunes (vs 12.7.4.76 with macOS 10.13.4) intermittently, that is dozens of times an hour, alerts to said condition that interrupts playback of some favourite Dutch radio station of mine, whilst concurrent internet connections merrily carry on.

Remarkably, in the course of the last six or so weeks, there's no such hassle, ever ever for days on end, on Alblasserdam's 213.xxx ip-range.

Hence, which end would need rectification – AirVPN's or mine? If mine, heaven forbid, how to go about it (bar the non-Dutch exit, explicitly)?

[pls ignore erroneous attachment]

this annoyance's most recent log.txt

[peruse this one instead]

<edit> never mind, no 2nd chance for attachments, apparently - so, awaiting request for it </edit>

Could be many reasons. Could be the radio station, too. Is it just this one or are you having these problems with other audio-streams as well? Any error messages in the log? Have you tried different ports/protocols? Why don't you use the ip-range that is working?

Some Speedtest 1.3 runs, afterwards, blatantly contradicted aforementioned assessment (of concurrent internet connections merrily carrying on, that is), if, somehow, they no longer do. As we speak, Alblasserdam’s Alphecca in the accused 109.xxx ip-range delivers at near maximum attainable bps.

Perhaps this Security Update 2018-001 meanwhile rectified whatever was going 'wayward.' Or the DiskWarrior 5.1 startup disk rebuild did. Whatever, the lack of me-too responses also suggests some mishap at this here end.

yours faithfully anyway,