Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.51.3
LNKN

Minecraft Game Server Refusing to Work Regardless of what I do

Hello, I am having trouble setting up a Minecraft game server using AirVPN. I have used AirVPN's port forwarding service and successfully forwarded and opened up a port of my choice and selected the games local port of 25565. I checked this using canyouseeme.org to test this was the case, it was up.  I booted up the server and found that i couldn't connected via the port / public exit IP and it just lead to a weird timing out on the ping and leading to a lack of connection for the server. I knew the server was up as i had a local connection to it which showed it was up. 

I wondered if there was an issue with packets getting lost / dropped so I did a tracert to see if i could see where the connection was going and that worked fine with no issues at all. Then I checked to see if there was anything going on with AIrVPN or maybe my internet provider was being overly strict so i changed to SSL applies caps or blocks lower ip ranges etc. Same result no connection, I tried multiple ways of setting it up and always got the same result of it timing out. 

Maybe it was my software so I disabled all firewalls / everything and tried it across multiple machines with fresh hardware and on different operating systems. Same issue nothing was working.  Tried multiple ways and getting the local connection via ipconfig on my adapter and binding the IP to the minecraft server interface. Still nothing, tried changing the ports of the server interface still nothing. I gave dynamic DNS a go to see if i could circumvent this issue completely with it and still not working. 

I am really at a loss and have no clue how to fix this any help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading. 

Additional Details: 

- All internet works fine with/without airVpn. 

- Yes i am connected to a airvpn server and have tried multiple of their servers. 

- Yes I have restarted / shutdown pc's after installing to give it a "chance" 

- Yes the port is up and i can see its up via canyouseeme.org

- Yes i gave time for the dynamic dns to change and update its entries. 

- I have tried three different operating systems including Linux. Windows server and desktop. 

- Connecting via Ethernet cable. 

- No problems connecting to airvpn servers. 

- College/University wifi. 

I'm regularly reading this. In fact, I tried it myself and it wouldn't work.

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.