Not connected, Your IP: 3.231.146.172

Just happened today for the first time on Heze server. Google is blocked unless you complete the captcha (had to solve like 20 picture puzzles)...I know you get this message when you try to search on Google with Tor network. Did they block the IP address or is someone taking advantage of AirVPN for unethical purpose?

CgP94yx.png

Most of the times there is coming to much request from the ip-adress to g from server Heze.

My solution:try another Air-server.or better use startpage.com or duckduckgo.com.

My experience is , the same result and much better for the Privacy.

Gr,casper

Most of the times there is coming to much request from the ip-adress to g from server Heze.

My solution:try another Air-server.or better use startpage.com or duckduckgo.com.

My experience is , the same result and much better for the Privacy.

Gr,casper

Totally agree... drop Google ASAP Startpage serves the exact same results minus the "Do evil" Googleness.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, I've been using uBO for a very long time now with 3rd-party scrips and frames blocked, so not worried about tracking. However, it really annoys me when a company blocks a VPN address and requires captcha for verification. I'll be using searx.dk from now on since as you guys said the results are exactly the same without all that "evil". Region based search results were a pain in the ass too.