Not connected, Your IP: 54.173.214.79

So I am new to Airvpn... and after downloading, installing and testing I am finding that I am only get 50% of my max speed (80mb) just wondering what if anything I can do to improve this. I have an 80mb connection because of my desire for fast downloads... I mainly use usenet for my downloads... but when I want to download a torrent I plan on using airvpn....

Try using one server from different regions near you, so you can find out which server gives you best speed.

Narrow them down to a specific region and test all servers.

I recommend using beta.speedtest.net (same provider for same region) or a well seeded test torrent like Linux distros from https://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/test_torrents

Make sure you re power your router before testing and do at least 3 tests if you're using beta.speedtest.net

I can tell you right now that I only get about 20mbps download & upload from AirVPN test even with 100MB buffer size, but my raw connection is 94/95 and I get about 75~80mbps download and well over 20mbps upload.