Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.108.9
VPN_Lord

Speed graph shows 0 download and upload, but I have downloads going in the background?

My speed graph will occasionally show that there is no upload speed or download speed coming through the VPN client.

I'm really confused by this, but I have only had it happen twice since I bought access to AirVPN two days ago. Sometimes the speed graph will show that there is no download or upload speed coming through the VPN client, but this can't be the case since I am uploading and downloading at that very moment. I am worried that the traffic may not be going through the VPN... Though, strangely enough, I have run an IP check, DNS leak test, and a torrent IP check while it says that the download usage is 0 (and i'm running downloads at the same time) and it all comes back as the normal IP for the VPN server I am connected to.

I guess I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I feel like it may just be a glitch in measuring how much download and upload you are using on the VPN server, but you can never be too careful. Still really strange considered that the IP and DNS were all consistent with the VPN server.

Thanks in advance!