Not connected, Your IP: 3.148.109.5
Schuel2

Having trouble with forwarded port

Hello all. I am having trouble with AirVPN's forwarded ports feature. I have the port forwarded on AirVPN's side, and have my Torrent client (Deluge) set to that port as well.

However, (And I am connected to the VPN), the client states that it isn't getting any incoming connections, and AirVPN's test says that it timed out.

It WAS working before, but that was before I changed my router to a new one, as the one I was using went out on me. The new router is an ASUS AC88U running Merlin's firmware. 

Hello all. I am having trouble with AirVPN's forwarded ports feature. I have the port forwarded on AirVPN's side, and have my Torrent client (Deluge) set to that port as well.

However, (And I am connected to the VPN), the client states that it isn't getting any incoming connections, and AirVPN's test says that it timed out.

It WAS working before, but that was before I changed my router to a new one, as the one I was using went out on me. The new router is an ASUS AC88U running Merlin's firmware. 

What is your openvpn client?

Using the AirVPN eddie client.

then the router doesn't matter.  just make sure deluge is using the port that AirVPN assigns you.

It is, I've triple-checked that. I've even tried a new port from AirVPN's page, and it still times out.