Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.144.32
Sign in to follow this  
SDBF

? about Disconnect VPN.

First, I'm an AirVPN guy till the end.  I promote it everywhere when someone asks.  I'm entirely satisfied with AiVPN. 

That being said I was given a 3 month free Unlimited Disconnect VPN account for  my phone(android).  Does anyone have any issues with them?  Basically all I want to know is, is it worth even using if for the next 3 months on my cell or is something that is not safe?  I've done a few leak tests with it and it shows no leaks so far.  If it's not safe then I just need that info to not even consider using it. But if it's decent for most things, then I will use it for the 3month free trial on the one phone I have it on.  Air is still on my main phone and my home internet.

Thanks in advance.

Disconnect are based in the USA and that's not a good jurisdiction for a VPN provider. They also hide the fact that they're a US-based provider as it's virtually impossible to find a postal address for them on their website.

Their Android encryption isn't as strong as it could be either.